HighRock Group is seeking a Marketing Intern to join our team for the Summer semester. Applicants should have a strong work ethic, excellent verbal and written communication skills, exceptional attention-to-detail, and work well independently and on a team. We’re looking for candidates who have a passion for marketing, a positive attitude, and love to learn in a fast-paced environment!
The Marketing Intern will work with our Director of Marketing to contribute towards marketing initiatives for multiple brands including HighRock Studios, Warehouse Tap Room, and Warehouse Cinemas. Through this experience, candidates will learn marketing best practices, gain experience in marketing for multiple industries, and execute marketing tactics to promote the success of each brand.
See below for more information on what you’ll be doing as an intern at HighRock!
- Working towards a degree in marketing or a related field preferred
- Preference given to students receiving academic credit for this internship
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Proficiency in major Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Excellent references
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Cover letter explaining why you’d like to intern with HighRock
- Letter of recommendation
- Recent writing sample(s)
- Documentation on College or University internship requirements (if applicable)
What You’ll be Doing:
- Contribute to the marketing initiatives for each of the brands managed by HighRock
- Learn best practices and techniques of project management, and contribute towards multiple projects with varying degrees of scope
- Help plan company events from initial concept to day-of execution
- Research and improve company presence in multiple online listings
- Work with vendors and media outlets
- Take photos for social media posts
- Write content for social media posts and newsletters
- Execute and monitor analytics for social media posts and campaigns
- Execute and track weekly e-newsletter campaigns
Job Type: Part-time
Classification: Unpaid internship
Hours per week: 15-25
Work Schedule: Flexible schedule Monday-Friday
Location: 11 Public Square, Suite 300 Hagerstown, MD 21740
Interested in this internship at HighRock Group? We want to hear from you! Send your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.